Wiki for Installation Documentation
This wiki is part of a mw:Wiki family.
Incentive and Contradiction
Now I'm running a relative fresh server at home and want to document the steps done to tailor it. The incentive to document an installation is very simple - it is supposed to shorten the time:
- if such setup tasks are requested by future customers
- if something on the server breaks and you need to restore it
- Backup and Restore Documentation should be very helpful for this
- if a customer runs into a problem you remember you had as well in the past
Now, if my server breaks, how do I access the documentation?
My answer to this question is Replication. I will replicate to my workstation everything I need to access the documentation. That's the plan.
- Problem with mail feature in Invoice Ninja
- desktop key-sync https://askubuntu.com/questions/574569/apt-get-stuck-at-0-connecting-to-us-archive-ubuntu-com/575130#575130
- change performed on asimov
- key server list: https://www.rossde.com/PGP/pgp_keyserv.html#notes
- mw:Extension:PagesList could be useful for my wikis.
- MariaDB Setting Up Replication
- As helper to keep links valid.
- As education sample for own bots
- PHP Language Reference
- Linuxize, Linux Tricks, Tipps and Tutorials